LCL has years of experience and unparalleled know-how in the field of data centers. With our buildings in Diegem, Aalst, Antwerp, Huizingen and Gembloux, we serve customers from many different sectors. For example, industry, services and government.
To respond to market demand, we have expanded our range of services in recent years to include the area of connectivity and cloud solutions. In addition to our technical expertise and reputation as a reliable partner, attention to co-creation and sustainability are two important success factors for us. And that’s where the future lies!
Storing data securely, ensuring connectivity, finding the optimal cloud solution, … For many IT departments, these are the challenges of the moment, also within the industry. Consider the growth of digitization, for example.
As a Business Developer on our Sales & Marketing team, industrial companies become your focus. You will work closely with the Commercial Director to expand our business activities within this important sector.
Like your fellow Business Developers, you work to ISO standards and engage in value selling: A win-win for all parties. How will this work in practical terms?
- You will maintain relationships with existing customers.
- You will use all possible channels to search for new customers. You will attend events, take advantage of your existing network and that of colleagues, keep an eye on the news to spot opportunities and gather valuable information about customers, prospects and competitors.
- You translate the needs of prospective customers into a concrete proposal, clearly setting out the benefits and value for the customer. You follow up on these quotations and RFPs in an orderly manner.
- You give presentations, negotiate contract terms and communicate with stakeholders.
- Should a new partnership with a customer arise, you will ensure that the contract is executed as agreed.
- You are the face of LCL to potential customers. At seminars, events, trade shows, etc.
- You follow relevant market developments and trends so that you can tailor your sales approach accordingly.
- A CRM is an important tool for you. You keep CRMs up to date.
- You have a master’s degree and/or relevant experience. You show interest in the industrial sector and are enthusiastic about adding value to the IT world.
- You like to make new contacts at C-level and with middle management. Face to face, in a video call, via social media, email or phone, etc., it doesn’t matter to you. Dealing with people gives you energy.
- It’s clear you are a strong communicator by the fact that you are an active listener and adapt your communication style according to who you’re speaking to. You do this equally well in Dutch and French. You can also communicate well in English.
- Achieving concrete objectives and results is what motivates you. You take the initiative and are proactive.
- Organising your own work independently is not a problem for you. At the same time, you are a loyal team player. You accept our values: trust, respect, open-mindedness, team spirit, commitment.
- Managing data centers is first and foremost people work. That’s why we care about your well-being.
- If you’re ambitious, you won’t stay hungry. You will have every opportunity to grow with our company.
- You will join a team of 37 passionate employees with unparalleled expertise and hands-on experience. Our customers can count on them, and so can you as an employee.
- We offer you a full-time, open-ended contract. Your package includes a competitive fixed salary, company car, smartphone and insurance.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.