Where some see a blank page, you spontaneously see a white paper. But also a blog article, a social media post, a newsletter, even copy and content for our website. Everything you write is neatly tailored to your target audience and what needs to be SEO-proof is.
Put these super skills to use at LCL, and you’ll encounter challenging material every day: topics concerning data centers, various IT projects, employer branding and sustainability. You can turn to colleagues for additional information to enable you to write effective copy that you yourself are proud of. Can you suddenly think of a new creative concept or type of content? Let’s hear it!
The job has even more in store for you as you will self-manage the content on all of our digital channels, send out the monthly newsletter via HubSpot, coordinate the implementation of the social media plan, and build and engage with our communities on social media.
Could this be the role for you?
- You excel at effective copy writing for the web. Your writing talent and creativity are especially important, but a bachelor’s or master’s degree in journalism, marketing or communication studies is definitely a plus.
- Writing is done in Dutch, but you can also conduct conversations or interviews in French and English.
- For you, it’s the result that counts. Content is an important aspect of marketing. The fact that you are partly responsible for this motivates you.
- You want a job where every day is different? Thanks to your organisational talent, you know how to organise your work efficiently. You prioritise if you have a lot on your plate.
- Although knowing something about the IT industry or already being familiar with Hubspot and/or Umbraco (our CMS) will help in getting you started on the job quickly, this is not absolutely necessary.
May we introduce ourselves?
LCL has years of experience and unparalleled know-how in the field of data centers. With our buildings in Diegem, Aalst, Antwerp, Huizingen and Gembloux, we serve customers across many different sectors. For example, industry, services and government.
In response to market demand, we have expanded our range of services in recent years to include the area of connectivity and cloud solutions. In addition to our technical expertise and reputation as a reliable partner, attention to co-creation and sustainability are two important success factors for us. And that’s where the future lies.
Why choose LCL?
When you join LCL, you will be working alongside experienced colleagues who believe in honing their talents and working together as a team. Showing each other trust and respect is an important aspect of this. Our core values also include open-mindedness and commitment.
As Digital Content Creator, you will strengthen the marketing team, a small but excellent team of passionate colleagues.
You can expect a full-time, open-ended contract. Your salary package will include:
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- Free DKV hospitalisation insurance for you and the option for family members to join
- Group Insurance
- Mobile phone + subscription
- Benefits-at-work discounts
- Commuting allowance and secure parking at our offices
- Minimum of 32 days’ holiday per year
- Extras such as gifts and gift vouchers
Want to know more about this job or about LCL? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Copy and content are crucial aspects of marketing. As Digital Content Creator, you will take ownership of LCL’s digital channels. A job with lots of variety that includes writing about IT projects, data centers and sustainability.