LCL has years of experience and unparalleled know-how in the field of data centers. With our Sites in Diegem, Aalst, Antwerp, Huizingen and Gembloux, we serve customers across many different sectors.
In response to market demand, we have expanded our range of services in recent years to include connectivity and cloud solutions. In addition to our technical expertise and reputation as a reliable partner, attention to co-creation and sustainability are two important success factors for us. And that’s where the future lies!
You’ve read it before: we listen to our customers and build lasting relationships with them. To keep the promises we have made to them, highly motivated colleagues from different teams work closely with each other and with our suppliers. As CI Engineer, you play a key role in that collaboration.
What specifically do you do as a Critical Infrastructure Engineer at LCL?
As a CI Engineer, your expertise plays a crucial role in ensuring the reliable operation and energy efficiency of the technical installations within LCL’s data centers.
By leading improvement projects, scheduling preventive maintenance, and implementing solutions during reactive maintenance, you contribute to optimizing the availability of our infrastructure, reducing operational costs, and maintaining a safe working environment.
Throughout all processes you pay attention to quality, incident, safety, security and environmental management.
In this diverse and challenging position you will report to the Critical Infrastructure Manager and work closely with colleagues within the various departments of the LCL Operations team.
Is this something for you?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Sciences.
- You have extensive broad knowledge of electricity and/or HVAC and knowledge of monitoring Facilities.
- You have experience with maintenance in critical working environments (airport, hospital, nuclear power plant, data center, etc.) is a plus.
- You enjoy executing projects in a complex environment.
- You are analytical, you like to organize
- You have basic knowledge of AutoCAD or other drawing software.
- You are proactive and hands-on.
- You communicate effectively and have a customer-oriented approach.
- You are bilingual, Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You are willing to participate in the on-call service
Why choose to work at LCL?
- Managing data centers is first and foremost people work. That’s why we care about your well-being.
- Those with the drive and ambition to belong to the data center elite will have every opportunity to grow at LCL. By paying attention to growth opportunities and investing in talent development, we give our employees the chance to fully blossom professionally and get maximum satisfaction from their jobs.
Progress is our driving force! You will join a team of 40 highly motivated employees with unparalleled expertise and hands-on experience. Our customers can count on them, and so can you as a colleague.
- We offer you a full-time, open-ended contract.
- Your package includes a competitive fixed salary, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, a company car and fuel card, laptop, smartphone and phone subscription and a hospitalisation, pension and disability insurance.
- You have flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home and a home working allowance.
Do you have a question? Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV via email to email@example.com for the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org.