LCL has years of experience and unrivalled know-how as one of the most important market players in the field of data centers. With our buildings in Diegem, Aalst, Antwerp, Huizingen and Gembloux, we serve customers from multiple sectors. For example, industry, the service sector and the government.
In recent years, we have expanded our offering to include connectivity services and cloud solutions to meet the growing market demand. In addition to our technical expertise and reputation as a reliable partner, attention to sustainability and co-creation are two important success factors for us.
Storing data securely, ensuring connectivity, finding the optimum cloud solution, etc. These are the challenges of the moment for many IT departments, including those in the financial sector. Just think of the increasing digitalization.
As a Business Developer in our Sales & Marketing team, financial institutions become your focus. You work closely with the Commercial Director to expand our business activities within this important sector.
Like your fellow Business Developers, you work according the ISO standards and you practice value selling: a win-win for all parties. How do we see it in practice?
- You maintain the relationships with existing customers.
- You look for new customers through all possible channels. You attend events, use your existing network and that of colleagues, keep an eye on the news to spot opportunities and gather interesting information about clients, prospects and competitors.
- You translate the needs of your prospects into a concrete proposal and give presentations in which the benefits and the value for the customer are clear. You follow up these offers and RFPs neatly.
- If a new partnership with a customer comes about, you ensure that the contract is fulfilled as agreed.
- You are the face of LCL towards the financial world. At seminars, events, trade fairs, etc.
- You follow relevant market developments and trends so that you can adapt your sales approach to them.
- A CRM is an important tool for you. You keep it up-to-date.
- You have a Master’s degree and/or relevant experience. It is important that you have a good knowledge of the financial sector. Experience in the field of data centers or IT is an added advantage.
- You like to make new contacts at C-level and with middle management. Face to face, in a video call, via social media, e-mail or telephone, … it makes no difference to you. Dealing with people energizes you.
- You are a strong communicator, as we can see from the fact that you listen actively and adapt your communication style to the person you are talking to. You do this just as well in Dutch as in French. You also know English.
- Achieving concrete objectives and results is what motivates you. You take initiative and are proactive.
- Organizing your own work independently is not a problem for you. At the same time, you are a loyal team player. You share our values: trust, respect, open-mindedness, team spirit, commitment.
- Managing data centers is first and foremost about people. That is why we pay a lot of attention to your well-being.
- If you are ambitious, you won’t be disappointed. You will have every opportunity to grow within our company.
- You will join a team of 37 driven employees with unrivalled expertise and practical experience. Our clients can count on them, and so can you as a colleague.
- We offer you a full-time, open-ended contract. Your package includes, among others, a competitive fixed salary, company car, smartphone and insurances and up to 32 days of holidays!
Do you have a question for us? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com